One Lovely Blog Award
I would like to thank Mahnoor Shah for nominating me for the One Lovely blog award. Please see yourself to her blog Musing of a girl where she does book reviews and blogs about her life. Follow the link https://moonlightblogs.wordpress.com/ to view her blog.
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people!
1. I used to be a private investigator many, many years ago. I became jaded against humanity and decided to leave this employment.
2. I used to be a fitness instructor doing aerobics class. Had no formal training but it wasn’t hard watching it on TV. Oh yes in the day many, many years ago I used to smoke before class and after class.
3. I have a cat that looks like she is 4 to 6 month kitten. Not very big at all. Chases dogs and rules the roost over two other cats. Her name is Sascha and she is 16 years old. She is very attached to me. She was rescued from a very abusive house. When I saw her being kicked off the porch at about 6 weeks old that was the last straw. I admit it I stole her and told the owner they had better move. I called the SPCA on them and the young man was charged with cruelty to animals. The family moved after some persuasion from people in the neighborhood and so began our tale with Sascha.
4. I paint and I sketch, not good enough to hang in the Louvre but I find these activities rewarding and peaceful to the soul.
5. I have many favorite places. One is walking in the woods. Walking on a beach. Being in my garden writing. It would be my favorite that is is the beach or writing in my garden. Picking one the beach. I can write there also and being on a beach is very peaceful.
6. I live in the in the warmest spot in the Country. That spot is in my neighborhood. I found this out two years ago and was amazed.
7. My mother had 13 children. 2 were still births. One died of 4th degree burns when he was 2 years old. I from suicide and one from brain cancer. My father passed away from lung cancer last year. I always had somebody to play with lol.
As per usual I do not nominate anybody as I think you are all deserving. If you like this award claim it and use the contact me form located at the top of the main page of my blog and I will put you on the nominations list so you can get exposure of your blog. The other reason I don’t nominate is that many refuse the award. I am pretty soon will become an award free blog. I accepted this award as there were questions that would reveal more of myself. Be well my friends
I AM NOW AN AWARD FREE BLOG