I’ve been nominated for The Dragon’s Loyalty Award by Electra from https://thenymphsreplyblog.wordpress.com/ a must site to visit. I have received a few awards in the past for which I am thankful and lately when receiving these awards I do not nominate anybody but I leave the door open if they want to be nominated then I will add them to the list although with this award I have nominated people. When I nominate people they decline mostly. Thanks again Electra and people do visit her blog that showcase powerful blogging and and mind crunching poetry which will leave you in awe. You will not be disappointed.
•Display the award on your blog.
•Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
•Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
•Link your nominations in the post.
•Write 7 interesting things about you.
7 things about myself
1. I am a professional landscaper and have done numerous designs for cities and home owners as well. The problem is every homeowner wants the look they see in magazine not knowing that a makeover of a yard includes plants blooming all at once while you see plants in the magazine design that don’t bloom at that time. Not only that they want a high maintenance garden like mine which is a showcase but do not want to devote time to it. Sometimes it can be frustrating.
2. I was called the chosen one from two different people not related to me. One was a former catholic nun as I entered her home she pointed at me and said I was the chosen one. Whatever that means and thought that all catholic had a highway to heaven so I was told. I was staying on a native reservation for two weeks. My friend took me to a friend’s house and upon entering the door an elderly woman ( A medicine woman or Witch doctor ) said and pointed at me that I was the chosen one. I’m still waiting here to be the chosen one at what..????
3. I apparently have cerulean eyes but when I look in the mirror I see dark grey starring back at me but I am told over and over they are not dark at all and that they are a greenish blue….the color never shows up in pictures. I still say they are grey.
4. I am a good cook and people have been known to undo their pants at the dining room table thinking I don’t see what they are doing It is comical seeing them trying to button up their pants nonchalantly trying not to be discovered when we move to softer seats in the livingroom.
5. I have the ability to see past the object I select. I may buy a bowl that is shallow and use it as a birdbath. I have been doing this since a young age and it works for me and my friends tell me they never get anything that I am able to select in a thrift store. They have no imagination. I have to resign myself to knowing that some people do not have imagination.
6. I have 7 poetry book and numerous children’s story books ready to be published. This will probably take place in the New Year.
7. When I was a child and didn’t want to go to school and wanted to stay home I used to put my head close to the furnace floor grate while having a blanket over me so my body would get hot as well. When my mother came downstairs she would ask what I was doing sleeping on the couch. I told her I was sick and she would feel my forehead. I got to stay home Wink!
And the Nominees are…
I would love to nominate people but most people I nominated in the past did not participate or were award free blogs. If you want to be nominated by me please go to the contact me box on the main page. I will then put you on the list. Step right up and don’t be shy.
http://lynzrealcooking.com/ A delightful cooking blog along with her stories of the middle east will keep you entranced with a full belly
http://carisaadrienne.com/ You will delight in Carisa’s poetry and her kindness in reblogging other people’s posts. She also has amazing gifs.
https://amitpoetry.wordpress.com/ Visit Amit’s blog and he will entice you in thinking deeply while writing down to earth poetry.
https://prospermind.wordpress.com/ Visit prospermind’s blog and you will be delighted with his poetry and his ability to rhyme.
https://mirnamorgan62.wordpress.com/ Mirna will tantalize you with her down to earth and passionate writing of poetry. Be sure to visit.
https://hooklineandinkwell.wordpress.com/ Please visit this website and you will get the flavor of witty poetry and other types of poetry as well
Again please visit Electra’s website. You will not regret it. https://thenymphsreplyblog.wordpress.com/