I want to thank “The Mortal Flesh” for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It is very kind of him and I must urge you to visit his site to view collaborations between him and other bloggers and of course his own poetry which will make you think and ponder. Here is the link https://reluctantprophetspeaks.wordpress.com/
I would nominate my fellow bloggers but some blogs I follow are an award free site and most others mostly decline the nomination. If anybody wants to be nominated please contact me and I will be more than happy to nominate you. I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org I do fill out the questionnaire to give you the opportunity to get to know me a little better.
•Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to his or her blog.
•Select fifteen (15) blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered and/or follow regularly. (Choose blogs you find excellent!)
•Nominate those fifteen (15) bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, including a link to the original https://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/about/ .
•Notify your nominations!
•Finally, don’t forget to tell the person who nominated you seven (7) things about yourself.
7 things about myself
1. I am a prolific writer and a lot of my works do not make it to WordPress.
2. I have 7 poetry books that are ready to be published as well as several children’s book.
3. Three years ago I wouldn’t say boo to anybody and now the jaw is unhinged. Don’t know how that happened.
4. I am a professional landscaper but now I only do designs and work from home.
5. I have been writing from an early age ever since I learned to write.
6. Favorite foods are Lasagna, Greek food, Ham and scallop potatoes but I have to cook these meals ( secret recipe don’t you know)
7. My life would be considered boring to some people but I like quiet evenings, reading, writing or creating project within inside and outside of the house.